In addition to digital radiography, we utilize special operating microscopes. Magnification and illumination are helpful in aiding the doctor to see tiny details inside your tooth. Also, the camera on the microscope can take images of your tooth to further document the doctor’s findings.
Cone Beam CT technology allows complete 3D visualization of the teeth and bone with ultra low radiation exposure. While not used in every case; when it is needed it can provide unmatched diagnostic information. This allows us to make the most accurate treatment planning decisions before we ever start working on your tooth.
Our Office Offers the Following Technology:
- Treatment is performed using a high-resolution dental operating microscope.
- We utilize Cone Beam CT technology for accurate 3D visualization of your tooth.
- Our sterilization equipment is monitored daily for 100% effectiveness.
- Our dental equipment uses a self-contained water supply that delivers sterile water during all procedures.
- We use an advanced digital imaging system which minimizes radiation and improves diagnostic capabilities.
- Through TDO software, Dr. Ballagas has the ability to send and receive information instantly, including radiographs and photographs, through our secure web-based system.
- TDO software gives you as our patient the option to complete registration materials from the convenience of your own home using our secure website.